Saturday, January 3, 2009

Project 365 Day 2

I have several options for my day 2 photo. I tried to get a photo of the lights on the "rabbit tree" in front of our house, but couldn't get one that was in focus. And if you look closely, there seems to be a gap in the lights near the middle of the tree. On a whim I stepped off the porch and included our American flag in the photo. I like this one much better than any of the others.

The tree is really a Dwarf Alberta Spruce and it's gotten much larger than I anticipated it would when we planted it. I think it has even surpassed the maximum height stated on the label! For so many years it was very small. Hunter named it the rabbit tree because something happened to the tree a couple of years ago and it now has two tips. It's not obvious in this photo, especially with the lights on it, but if you look closely at it from the proch, the two tips do look like rabbit ears.

2 comments:

LUCYG said...

so far so good ... and I have bookmarked you! LOL

Faridah Zayla said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.