Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 21


My office! Well, actually it's my little corner in an office. I gave up an office of my own to share this space with two clerical people. My other office was around the corner and down the hall from this office. It was located in the "hot" hallway. The people in the offices on both sides of me really like the heat. In addition to having the thermostat set high, they both run portable heaters. I was cooking in that office. I was given the opportunity to move into this space and I jumped at the chance to move into the "cool" hallway. The stack of papers in the lower right hand corner is not is my office. There are two bookcases that are perpendicular to each other. My office ends at the end of my bookcase. The file cabinet is mine. It's difficult to tell from this angle but the edge of my file cabinet and the edge of the bookcase are directly across from each other. The flower prints on the wall are pages from my last year's calendar. I couldn't bear to throw them away and I needed something on my wall.

No comments: