Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 3

Today's photo is of my blog. I finally got it up and running today. Kate helped me create it when she was here for Thanksgiving, but I did nothing with it until today. I had a difficult time coming up with a name that I liked. I finally came up with something that I'm satisfied with. I'd still like to have a background that is more "me", but that will have to wait for another day.

The lights came off the rabbit tree today. Slowly, but surely Christmas is getting put away. I'm sad that I'll have to put away my Christmas music pretty soon.

2 comments:

Kate N said...

Congrats, Mom! I'm glad that you are finally getting into your blog.

nancy y said...

yeah for you Ruth Ann - it will be fun to see all your photos for the 365 project! (young nancy from WC)