Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 6




My new January flag! I'm hoping it will bring more snow. The last real snow we received was on Christmas and it's almost gone now. The last several storms we were supposed to get have just blown past us. A new blanket of snow would be wonderful. I really don't like having to go out into the snow, but it would make everything look so much prettier! Right now the streets are clear of snow, but very dirty from the cinders. The snow that is left in people's yards has also lost its beauty.


So the prettiest snow around Susanville these days is on my flag.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the flag! I love snowmen & that flag is just beautiful.

Ruth Ann said...

Thank you. I searched and searched for a "Winter" flag that I really liked. I didn't want to just get the most easily available one.

Luly The Joyful Cropper said...

I love snowmen. During the Christmas holiday all of my decor is snowmen.